GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Anja Richter – Wirklichsein (True Being)!
1 Scope and Provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) govern the contractual relationship between Anja Richter – Really Being (hereinafter referred to as “Supplier”) and you (hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”), in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract.
(2) Deviating GTC of the Purchaser are rejected.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any service provided by Anja Richter – Wirklichsein.
(3) On Anja Richter – Wirklichsein we offer the following services:
Seminars (online / local)
Workshops (online / local)
Retreats (online / local)
Mentorings (online / by phone / locally)
2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can currently only be concluded in German.
(2) The customer must have reached the age of 18.
(3) Access to the Anja Richter – Really Being Service requires registration.
(4) By registering, the customer accepts these General Terms and Conditions. Registration creates a contractual relationship between Anja Richter – Really Being and the registered customer, which is governed by the provisions of these GTC.
(5) The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally effective offer. The presentation of the service merely invites the customer to make an offer.
(6) By ordering a service for which a fee is charged, the registered customer enters into a further contractual relationship with Anja Richter – Really Being that is separate from the registration. Prior to the conclusion of this contractual relationship, the user will be informed about the respective chargeable service and the terms of payment. The contractual relationship comes into existence when the customer confirms the order and payment obligation by clicking on the “Buy Now” button.
(7) You agree to receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be issued to you exclusively upon your written request and sent to you by e-mail. An invoice will not be issued unsolicited at this time due to the small business status of this company.
3 Description of the scope of services
The scope of services provided by Anja Richter – Wirklichsein consists of the following services:
*Free use of the provided contents of the website including the contents of the blog as well as the download options posted under “Media”, in compliance with copyright laws and indication of sources.
*Purchase of the services specified under §1(3) at the specified price or on a donation basis.
4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) No registration is necessary to use Anja Richter – Really Being.
(2) If the user wishes to use a service for which a charge is made, he will be informed in advance of the charge. In particular, the user will be informed of the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment.
(3) The provider reserves the right to charge different fee models for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different periods of use, as well as to offer different scopes of services.
5 Terms of payment
(1) Any fees due are to be paid to Anja Richter – Really Being in advance, at the time they are due, without deduction, unless a different payment date or payment by instalments has been expressly agreed between the Provider and the Customer.
(2) Certain methods of payment may be excluded by the Supplier in individual cases.
(3) Should the customer choose an online payment method, the customer thereby authorises the supplier to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(4) Should the customer be in default of payment, the supplier reserves the right – after appropriate communication – to claim damages for default.
(9) Settlement can be made by the following means of payment:
– Bank transfer
6 Registration and termination
(1) A user is, subject to reservation, entitled to unsubscribe at any time in writing by post, e-mail or text message (SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram) without stating a reason. At the same time, it is possible to deactivate the user account completely and manually within the data and settings in the user account. The previously concluded contractual relationship is thereby terminated.
(3) If a user has registered for a paid service, he/she may cancel the registration at the latest 14 days before the booking period in the case of on-site events and 2 days before the booking period in the case of online events.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions, including these T&Cs, at any time. Your order will be subject to the terms of sale, terms of agreement and terms and conditions in force at the time you place your order, unless a change to these terms is required by law or government order (in which case they will also apply to orders you have previously placed). If any provision of these Terms of Sale is invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(5) The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions under the contract. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced according to meaning and purpose by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.
© Copyright 2021 Wirklichsein | Design by Webfuzzi | Design & Bildnachweis